Monday, August 3, 2009

Puggy Paddle

It's hot. Freaking hot. I've never been a big water person... but lately, I find myself jumping into a pool every chance I get. Not to mention... Artie loves water. He loves to attack sprinklers, roll around in wet grass, lie down in water pans...

However, I soon found out Artie does not like swimming. I'm trying to get him used to the water, but he tends to panic. I bought him a life jacket and he's a little better... but still frantic. This just means one thing... more pool parties!!


Is it me... or does he have a very concerned look on his face?
























Ahhh.... that's better... chillaxin' by the steps.

1 comment:

  1. Great site! Good work Anne. Bring Artie by more often so he gets better at swimming. I've left the cover off and the water is really comfortable now!

    ReplyDelete