Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sorry pug... you didn't get your big break

I was walking Artie this morning... when I walked by an old gas station. Students from a nearby college were filming for a class project. They said it was a "dark romantic comedy" ... whatever that means.

Anyways, they stopped me and wanted Artie to be in the scene. Apparently, one of the girls was going to use her maltese... but the maltese didn't show up as good on film as they would like. They loved Artie and said he would be perfect.

They asked if he understood commands...
Sit? Check
Shake? Check
Roll Over? Uhhh... problem.

I have been unsuccessful at teaching Artie to roll-over. I've given up. They said it was crucial that he roll over. Pbbbt... oh well... we didn't want to be in their stupid movie anyways right Artie?


Don't give me those eyes. I'm sorry sweetie... today was just not your day for fame and fortune.



However... this has inspired me to start training him again. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment